- The largest producer of jute.
- The largest producer of cotton yarn.
- The second largest producer of cellulosic fiber/ yarn.
- The second largest producer of silk.
- The third largest producer of raw cotton.
- The 4th largest producer of synthetic fiber/yarn.
Combine these natural advantages with the assets that India and the garment industry together have built over the last few decades:
- A strong and committed entrepreneurial class.
- Highly personalized quality control.
- Deadline oriented.
- Flexibility in production of small order lots.
- Presence of integrated companies and unbeatable logistics.
- Friendly export policies.
- Ability to handle a host of value additions like embellishments.
- A highly skilled workforce at competitive wages.
- Amazing technological advantages.
- Superior design capabilities.
- Competitive Pricing.
Extremely good political and cultural connections with importing countries. A robust domestic market that adds to the industry expertise and above all, a WINNING ATTITUDE.