Tender MPLS Co-location and MPLS connectivity
Invitation of Bids: - Sealed Quotations are invited from reputed authorized dealers / distributors for Hosting and managing of two HP rack servers and providing MPLS-VPN connectivity as mentioned below in the company letter head.
- Hosting of two HP servers - Colo Rack Mountable 2U Hosting space for rack mountable equipment of 2U Height in an enclosed rack with 2 door: 2 ID cards for authorized personal: Power with author collocated equipment’s; two (2x1) IEC type power sockets 230 V, 5 AMP. Provisioning of 100 VA AC rated power (power rating as per OEM specification), over and above bundled rated power. Database support : Administration and monitoring service of Oracle data base.
- MPLS-VPN Connectivityfor the following locations :
|4||CHENNAI||512 KBPS (1:1)|
|5||(DATA CENTRE)||4 MBPS (1:1)|
|6||KOLKATA||512 KBPS (1:1)|
|7||LUDHIANA||512 KBPS (1:1)|
|8||JAIPUR||512 KBPS (1:1)|
|9||BANGALORE||512 KBPS (1:1)|
|10||OKHLA (DELHI)||256 KBPS (1:1)|
|11||NARAINA (DELHI)||256 KBPS (1:1)|
|12||NOIDA||256 KBPS (1:1)|
Earnest Money:- Quotations must be submitted along with (Refundable) EMD amount of Rs. 21,000/- (Rupees twenty one thousands only) in the form of DD of any scheduled commercial bank, drawn in favor of Apparel Export Promotion Council, Payable at Gurgaon. EMD can also be made through RTGS system favoring
BENEFITIARY: APPAREL EXPORT PROMOTION COUNCIL SAVING A/C NO: 180401000020000
IFS CODE: IOBA0001804 BANK: INDIAN OVERSEAS BANK
ADDRESS: BRANCH – APPAREL HOUSE, SECTOR 44, INSTITUTIONAL AREA, GURGAON – 122003.
Quotations submitted without EMD amount are liable for rejection.
Broad Scope of Work:-
- The Bidder (Service Provider) should provide the MPLS-VPN link as per location as mentioned above for issuance of Import Certificates managed from a centralized database server. The Bidder should develop a project implementation plan indicating milestones and deliverables to AEPC.
- The Bidder (Service Provider) should be able to route the IP address from the IP schema of the AEPC Network these locations and also have to integrate with existing IP sec encryption as per AEPC’s requirement. Connectivity has to be on Ethernet and shall be a point to point connectivity with pure 1:1 bandwidth above mentioned location for MPLS-VPN Link.
- The Service Provider will be responsible for maintaining and monitoring the complete solution i.e. the circuit & terminating equipment provided from A End to B End on 24x7x365 basis. The link provisioned should be a managed link wherein call booking will be responsibility of the service provider. The docket no generated for this call should be automatic as an event occurred on the link and an e-mail and SMS has to send AEPC by the successful bidder. Authorized Email address and contact no. will be given to the successful bidder. The downtime will be logged the moment the link goes down. The bidder is responsible for liaison with government agencies or other departments to provide any licenses, approvals etc. that may be required.
- A helpdesk facility should be available 24*7*365. Taking into consideration the criticality of the link uptime, provision to log a complaint through multiple mediums is recommended. The escalation charts with updated contact details should be provided by the successful bidder.
Technical bids :- Part I covering the Technical, Masked Price Bid (Price bids without any Price), with
Qualification aspects hereinafter referred to as ‘Technical Proposal’ Providing MPLS-VPN connectivity and annual technical support / maintenance of Routers being used for above connectivity. Proactive monitoring and management of all links for strict compliance with SLA (Service Level Agreement).
Financial bids :- Part II covering only the price schedules hereinafter referred to as the ‘Price Proposal’.
The router charges, if any may be mentioned separately.
The two parts should be in two separate sealed envelops, each super-scribed with the name of the Project as well as “Technical Proposal” and “Financial Proposal” as the case may be.
Last Date :- 8th May, 2017 5:45 PM
Late bids :- No tenders will be accepted after the fixed date and time provided above by AEPC
Opening of Bids :-
Technical bids would be opened on 09th May, 2017
Financial bids would be opened on 10th May, 2017
Period of service/contract :
The service period would be for one year and extendable for next one year.
Payment Terms :- After issuing the work order, no advance payment is released in normal course, however payment will be processed after completion of services quarterly basis.
- Vendors having connectivity at all above mentioned location are eligible for applying.
- Any failure in services and installation after acceptance of purchase order will lead to forfeiture of EMD and blacklisting of company for future tendering process in AEPC.
- Downtime connectivity , if any, would be deducted at source while releasing the quarterly payments.
- No third party involvement would be accepted.
- Quotations must be submitted latest by the date 08th May, 2017
- Complete details of above locations can be obtained from Apparel Export Promotion Council (Sponsored by Min. of Textiles, Govt. of India), Apparel House, Sector-44, Gurgaon, Haryana.
- The Council reserved the right to cancel or reject any or all the tender/s without assigning any region whatsoever.
- Please send payments details of EMD if sent through RTGS system along-with Technical Bid envelop.
- Please mention “Quotation for MPLS-VPN Connectivity and Server Hosting” separately on two envelop and send it to :
Apparel Export Promotion Council (Sponsored by Min. of Textiles, Govt. of India) Apparel House, Sector – 44,
Institutional Area, Gurgaon
For any clarifications please call: 0124-2708130, 2708164