Supply of spare parts and repair work of HVAC system
Dated the 25th April, 2017
Name of Work: Supply of spare parts and various repair work of HVAC systems installed in Apparel House,
Apparel Export Promotion Council (AEPC) invites sealed tenders in in prescribed format from well experienced/reputed agencies for providing spare parts and other repair works of HVAC system installed in Apparel House.
- The firms may download the tender document from the AEPC website www.aepcindia.com.
- The firms are requested in their own interest to inspect the site of work before quoting their rates.
- The tender form completed in all respect should be sent in a sealed cover and subscribed as “Tender form for repair and supply of spare parts for HVAC systems of AEPC” and should be submitted to Director (AHM), Apparel Export Promotion Council, Apparel House, Sector-44, Institutional Area, Gurugram-122003, Haryana latest by 5.00 pm on 11th May, 2017.
- The tenders received will be opened in this office in the presence of the senior officers of the Council. The tender will be awarded to the firm quoting the lowest rates.
Location of work: Apparel Export Promotion Council, Apparel House, Sector-44, Institutional Area, Gurugram-122003, Haryana
Bid earnest money: Rs.25,000/-(Rupees twenty five thousand only) in the form of Demand Draft from any
Scheduled Banks in favour of Apparel Export Promotion Council, payable at Gurugram
along with tender document.
Final decision: The A.E.P.C. has the right to accept any bid in whole or part or reject it entirely without
assigning any reason thereof. In case of any disputes whatsoever, the Secretary General
AEPC shall be the sole arbitrator and his decision shall be final and binding.
- SCOPE OF WORK:.
- The technical specifications and the tentative requirement of the HVAC Plant spares and repairs at Apparel House is given in Annexure-I
- The agency would provide the spare parts of the HVAC systems as described in Annexure –I.
- The repair work prescribed in the document would be completed in coordination with the HVAC AMC vendor, Facility Management and AEPC Technical staff.
- ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
For Service and repair work
i) A registered Firm/Company (under applicable Act) having experience of at least five years in providing maintenance and repair services of pressurized pipes, motors, pumps Central Government/State Government Department/Institution, including Public Sector Companies/ Undertaking/Autonomous bodies, Multi National Companies/ Private institutions.
- The agency should have sufficient and trained manpower.
- The agency shall comply with all the statutory provisions as laid down under various Labour Laws/Act/Rules like minimum Wages, Employees Provident Funds, ESI, Contract Labour (R&A)Act, Central /Delhi/Haryana Works Contract Act and other Labour Laws/Acts/Rules in force from time to time at its own cost. In case of violation of such statutory provisions under Labour Laws and/or any other law applicable, by the Agency, there will not be any liability on part of Council.
- The agency should furnish a certificate to the effect that it has not been blacklisted by any Government, Ministry, Department, PSU etc.
- The agency should have the necessary tools, tackles and equipment required for repair/replacement of the HVAC systems
For Supply of spare parts
- A registered Firm/Company (under applicable Act) having executed at least 02 orders of Rs. 2,00,000/- in supply of spare parts and accessories of pressurized pipes, motors, pumps, AHUs and FCUs for Central Government/State Government Department/Institution, including Public Sector Companies/ Undertaking/Autonomous bodies, Multi National Companies/ Private institutions. The copies of such Purchase Orders shall be furnished along with.
- The company should have valid Sales Tax Registration. A copy of the same shall be furnished along with the tender.
- The firm should be a registered distributor/vendor of at least one of the suppliers mentioned in the Annexure-I
Note: Interested parties may quote either for supply of spare parts or providing repair services or both as per their eligibility criteria. Tender will be awarded to the bidder quoting the lowest in supplying spare parts and lowest in providing services separately.
- The firm shall be under liability to compensate for any damages (direct or indirect) caused to the HVAC plant due to negligence on their part.
- The firm shall be under liability to compensate for any damages for any consequential damages resulting from delay in providing the spare parts or service as per agreement.
- The firm shall intimate in advance about the visit of their engineers and the work will be undertaken only during working days of the Council except in case of any emergency work
- The firm shall be responsible for balancing of the HVAC system after repair/replacements in coordination with the HVAC AMC vendor.
- The firm shall provide a warranty of minimum 6 months from the date of completion of the work.
9. TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
ii) Price: The quoted rates shall be valid for a minimum period of three months. All applicable charges need to be clearly mentioned in the tender. Rates awarded as per contract will remain fixed for the entire duration and no cost escalation will be permitted under any circumstances.
iii) Termination of Contract: Apparel Export Promotion Council reserves the right to terminate the contract by
giving 7 days notice without assigning any reason whatsoever.
For supply: Payment shall be made upon receipt and verification of materials and
submission of tax invoice.
For Service: Payment shall be made to agency after completion of work to the
satisfaction of AEPC and submission of tax invoice and work completion report.
v) Workmen employed: The vendor shall be responsible for all labour laws and statutory requirement, insurances, medical treatment to any illness, injury in or outside premises etc pertaining to his employees and shall be responsible against any claim on this account.
vi) Restrictions: The staff deployed should be soft spoken and possess a good character. No staff deployed by the firm should smoke, drink alcohol, chew pan, gutka etc. within the Apparel House premises. Non compliance may lead to suitable penalty/termination of contract.
vii) Certification of bills: All bills to be certified by the authorized officer of employer and rechecked by the officials of the AEPC before release of payment.
viii) Disqualification: Under no circumstances the respondents are to contact any AEPC employees, other than the Director (AHM) or authorized by him with regard to this contract or any of the information. Violation of this provision will subject to immediate disqualification and no further communication in this regard will be entertained.
Any legal disputes arising out of and in relation to this agreement, Secretary General, AEPC shall be the sole arbitrator and his decision shall be final and binding on both the parties.
11. BID SUBMISSION:
Duly completed bid documents should be submitted before the due date (on or before 11.05.2017 by 5:00 pm) in the manner described as under:-
Every paper of the tender should be signed by the owner or authorized signatory of tenderer with seal of Agency/Firm/company. The tenderer should sign all papers as having read and understood the terms and conditions contained in the tender document and submit the same along with requisite information. The tender should be accompanied by an Earnest Money Deposit “EMD” of Rs. 25,000/- in the form of a Demand Draft from any scheduled bank in favour of Apparel Export Promotion Council payable at Gurugram. In no case, cheques and /or cash will be accepted. The tender received without EMD or incomplete in any respect shall be summarily rejected and the tenderer shall have no right to represent. The Earnest Money Deposit of the successful bidder shall be adjusted towards Performance Security if the offer is accepted by the Competent Authority. No interest shall be paid by the Council on Earnest Money or Security Deposit.
The total prices to be quoted should be written in figures and words as well. The EMD of unsuccessful bidder shall be returned after awarding the contract to successful bidder. EMD of the successful bidder will be released after 6 months of successful completion of work to the satisfaction of the Council.
Director (AHM) Apparel Export Promotion Council Apparel House, Sector 44, Gurugram-122003 Haryana
Note :- Refer Attached PDF below for more Details.