Apparel Export Promotion Council invites applications for the post of Sr. Public Relation Officer/ PRO
|Position||Sr. Public Relation Officer/ Public Relation Officer|
|Qualification||Master’s Degree in Mass Communication / or Degree & PG Diploma in Communication / Public Relations/ Journalism|
|Age||Upto 45 years|
|Experience||08 -10 years relevant work experience|
|• Making list of journalists of all the major newspaper / TV channels and other electronic media.|
• Strength the profile of AEPC amongst opinion influencers, policy makers, domestic and export apparel industry.
• Taking the programme of visiting delegation from time to time from various stakeholders.
• Looking after the Trade data, RBI data, DGFT, Excise, Customs and Service Tax etc.
• Hunt and tap for exclusive stories so as to feed to the media.
• Building a strong media relations across India.
• Having good network with financial and mainline dailies of Metros as also other major regions.
• Planning, Developing and Implementing PR strategies.
• Liaising with HODs/Key spokesperson/Regional Offices and keep track on all events for generation of press release and content development for website.
• Liaising with and answering enquiries from media, individuals and other organizations, often via telephone and email.
• Researching, writing and distributing press release.
• Collating and analysing media coverage.
• Content Development, management and proper use of all in – house publications like magazine, studies, speeches, articles and annual reports.
• Preparing and supervising the production of publicity brochures, handouts, direct mail leaflets, promotional photographs etc.
• Devising and coordinating interviews in print and electronic media for management.
• Advising on effective organization of events including press conferences, exhibition, press tours and developing media stories on major issues.
• Maintaining and updating information on the organization website.
• Sourcing and managing speaking opportunities for management.
• Managing the PR aspect of a potential crisis situation.
• Advertisement requirement for issues and events to be managed.
• Make AEPC the voice of industry.
• To channelize the positive news and curb the negative news.
|Other Skills||• Possess excellent command over English & Hindi languages|
• Must have good presentations and relationship management skills
|The said position is on fixed term contract basis and is subject to renewal on the satisfactory completion of the contract period. Interested and eligible candidates along with their complete bio – data may apply within 10 days for the date of release of the advertisement to: GM (HR), AEPC Apparel House, Sector – 44, Institutional Area, Gurgaon – 122003 (Haryana). Email id : email@example.com|